What is the reason for the failure of the air compressor?
An air compressor is a device used to compress gas. The air compressor is similar in construction to the water pump. The compressor is directly driven by the motor to make the crankshaft rotate, and the connecting rod is driven to make the piston reciprocate, causing the cylinder volume to change. So what is the reason for the failure of the air compressor?
The reasons for the failure of the air compressor to put on the pressure:
- The loading solenoid valve is faulty.
- The intake valve is stuck (the servo cylinder is stuck).
- The control pipeline is faulty.
- The internal pressure of the secondary startup system is too large.
- The pressure sensor is faulty.
- The air filter is blocked
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider