- Zero gas consumption for regeneration
- Large-sized tower body ensures air flow rate and contact time
- High-performance adsorbent with stable performance and long service life
- High temperature resistant double eccentric butterfly valve
- High-temperature protection, low-density heater
- High-quality blower, stable and reliable
- Dew point meter PLC control
- Regeneration heating and cold-blowing temperature control to ensure sufficient desorption of the adsorbent
» Working principle
- Adsorption drying process: compressed air containing moisture flows through the adsorption tower equipped with high-performance adsorbents, and the moisture in the compressed air is absorbed and dried by the adsorbents and flows to the gas terminal for use at the gas point.
- Regenerative heating process: This series of dryers uses a high-pressure blower to blow ambient air (as a regeneration airflow) into the heating cylinder of the heater, and flows through the adsorbent that needs to be desorbed. Using the principle of desorbing the adsorbent at high temperatures, the water is carried out of the adsorption cylinder and discharged to the atmosphere.
- Regeneration cold blowing process: use the internal small cycle formed by the cooler, the blower, and the tower body to cold blow the adsorbent that needs to be desorbed. There is no excess environmental moisture in the whole process, thus ensuring the pressure dew point of the product gas in the adsorption process after the tower body is switched.