What is the reason for the frequent blockage of the air compressor?
- The air filter is damaged or not suitable for use in the environment. Replace the damaged air filter element. If it is not suitable for the environment, you can choose a heavy-duty air filter or guide the suction of the air compressor to a place with clean air.
- Air compressor oil filter failure. Replace the oil filter element.
- The oil and gas separator core is damaged or inappropriate. Replace the separator core.
- Deterioration of lubricating air compressor oil. Use genuine original air compressor lubricating oil.
- Operate under conditions such as high temperature, high humidity, or high pressure. Run compressor accessories at rated oil separator pressure and oil temperature to speed up the change cycle of lubricating compressor oil or filters.
- The lubricating air compressor oil is contaminated. When replacing the air compressor oil, check and maintain the air compressor according to the daily maintenance table.
- Different grades or types of lubricating air compressor oils are mixed. Do not mix different grades and types of lubricating air compressor oils, and do not use lubricating air compressor oils from different manufacturers. The blockage problem of the screw air compressor cannot be ignored. When the blockage phenomenon occurs, it is necessary to find out the reason and solve it in time. Do a good job in the maintenance of the air compressor to prevent the frequent occurrence of blockage and avoid more failures.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider