What is dry oil-free?
Level 0 oil-free, that is, the total oil content (oil brought in during compression + oil vapor in the air) index reaches ≤0.01mg/m³
“Oil-free” means that the gas is not in contact with oil at all during the compression process, that is, there is no oil lubrication between the compression chamber or the rotor of the compressor, but the bearings, gears, and other parts in the compressor are still lubricated with ordinary lubricants. Lubricated in the same way, but between these lubricating parts and the compression chamber, an effective isolation shaft seal is adopted.
Advantages of Sollant Dry Oil-Free Screw Air Compressor
» Clean and oil-free — The air compression chamber of the dry oil-free screw is completely sealed with the oil chamber. Once the lubricating oil in the oil chamber enters the compression chamber, the compressed air will contain lubricating oil. Therefore, in order to prolong and provide reliable sealing, Sollant has no In the oil screw compressor, a wear-free sealing system with a stainless steel spring-loaded metal ring is used on the air side, and a wear-free sealing system with a copper labyrinth seal is used on the lubricating oil side.
» Low noise and environmental protection — The high speed of the dry oil-free unit determine that the noise of the unit is high-frequency noise. Sollant’s dry oil-free main engine is designed with a shell jacket, which reduces the high-frequency noise transmission of the main engine, and uses cooling water to reduce the temperature of the main engine. A pipe muffler is installed at the outlet of each compression host to reduce the high-frequency noise transmitted to the customer’s use end along with the pipeline.
- Add sound insulation panels inside the unit
- Add sound insulation baffles to all cooling air inlets
- Use the built-in centrifugal fan structure
- The joint of the door panel is sealed with a keel-sealing strip
» Stabilize — The surface of the screw and the interior of the shell adopt specially customized coating materials and coating processes to ensure high-temperature resistance, high-pressure resistance, acid, and alkali resistance, and wear resistance of the rotor, and improve the service life; the reliability of the non-contact unsealed structure Good; High temperature and high pressure resistant bearing design greatly improve bearing service life; Jacket type liquid cooling shell, good cooling effect; Gear shaft seal leakage prevention design, even if the seal fails, it can leak back to the oil tank; The cooler is installed vertically, side suction top row structure, large unit adopts split cooler to reduce thermal stress and increase stability.
» Intelligent control — The intelligent control system has functions such as voltage detection, phase sequence detection, current detection, running time accumulation, overload alarm, overpressure alarm, high-temperature alarm, maintenance reminder, password protection with different permissions, etc., to ensure that the unit can run unattended 24 hours a day. It supports constant pressure and frequency conversion adjustment of the main engine and adopts more advanced algorithms for PID adjustment to ensure a stable output of air supply pressure. Cloud IoT function, you can check the operating status of the unit on the mobile phone and monitor remotely.
Comparison of dry oil-free and oil-injected screw compressors
- The quality of the compressed gas is different (the exhaust oil content of the micro-oil screw compressor is about 1~3ppm, and the exhaust quality of the dry oil-free screw compressor meets the requirements of class 0.)
- Different lubrication methods (the lubricating medium of the micro-oil screw compressor is lubricating oil, and the dry oil-free screw has no lubricating medium)
- Different cooling methods (direct cooling of cooling oil, cooling through cooling jacket)
- The exhaust pressure range is different (the dry oil-free 8bar unit can be adjusted between 3.5 and 8, and the adjustable range of the micro-oil screw compressor is small)
- The upper limit of pressure is different (a micro-oil screw compressor can make a 40bar unit, and the maximum pressure of a dry oil-free screw compressor is 10bar)