The following points may cause part of the flue gas of the screw air compressor:
- Oil separator failure: replace the oil separator.
- Low exhaust pressure: increase the exhaust pressure (adjust the setting value of the pressure switch).
- The oil level is too high: check the oil level between “H” and “L”, not too much or too little.
- Negative plug of the return pipe limiting hole: remove and clean the drain plug correctly.
- The spring of the pressure maintaining valve is fatigued: replace the spring.
If there is a small problem with the air compressor, it should be repaired in time, and don’t wait until the big problem can be solved. The working principle of the screw air compressor is that the crankshaft drives the piston to reciprocate in the cylinder through the connecting rod. When the piston moves downward, the content in the cylinder becomes larger, the pressure in the cylinder becomes smaller, and the intake pipe sucks air into the cylinder; when the piston moves upward, the intake port closes, and the cylinder content becomes smaller. One-way valve that controls the intake and exhaust ports. The one-way valve at the inlet only allows air to flow into the cylinder, and the one-way valve at the exhaust only allows air to flow out of the cylinder. In this way, the air will only come from the air inlet and the air from the exhaust hole. Therefore, when the one-way valve is damaged, the air compressor will not be able to inflate fully or blow air slowly. In general, this condition is rare. For example, the piston ring on the piston is broken, causing air leakage between the cylinder wall and the piston, which also causes a lack of air and gas. The above is all the content that causes the part of the screw air compressor to smoke. In the process of using the air compressor, it is necessary to keep the air compressor well lubricated, the air filter at the air inlet should be kept intact, etc., so that the air intake and exhaust passages remain unblocked.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider