Causes of abnormal sound of permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor
1. The connecting rod bushes are severely worn, the connecting rod bolts are loose, the connecting rod bushings are severely worn, and the main shaft is severely worn or damaged, resulting in collisions.
2. The driving belt is loose, and the grooves of the driving belt and the driven belt are inconsistent, resulting in slipping and abnormal noise.
3. The permanent magnet frequency conversion air compressor does not supply oil immediately after operation, resulting in abnormal noise caused by metal friction.
4. The fixing bolts are loose.
5. The fastening gear nut is loose, resulting in excessive backlash and knocking sound.
6. There is foreign matter on the top of the piston.
7. Motor bearing wear.
Specific solution to abnormal noise of permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor
1. Check whether the connecting rod bearings, connecting rod bushings, and main shaft bearings are worn, strained or burned, and whether the connecting rod bolts are loose. Check whether the main oil circuit of the permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor is smooth; it is recommended to replace the worn or severely strained ones. Bearing bushes, bushes and main shaft bearings, tighten the connecting rod bolts (torque standard is 35~40N.m). When reassembling, pay attention to the installation position of the main shaft bearing.
2. Check whether the grooves of the driving and driven driving pulleys of the permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor are the same, please replace them, and adjust the tightness of the driving belt (press the driving belt with your thumb, and the distance to press the driving belt should be 10mm).
3. Check the oil inlet pressure of the lubricating oil and whether the oil pipeline is damaged or blocked. If the pressure is insufficient, the faulty pipeline should be adjusted, cleaned and replaced immediately; compared with the use standard, when the oil quality and impurity content of the lubricating oil exceed the standard, you should Replace it immediately; if there is no oil supply, whether to supply oil to the air compressor should be checked immediately.
4. Check whether the fixing bolts of the permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor are loose and tightened.
5. The gear-driven air compressor should also be tightened according to whether the gear is loose or whether the gear is installed and matched. If the nut is loose, it should be replaced.
6. Remove foreign matter.
7. Replace the motor bearing.
Sollant Focus on Energy Saving