What factors affect the service life of screw air compressors?
- If the air filter is not regularly blown and replaced, it will cause the air filter to be blocked, the air intake and discharge volume will be reduced, and the negative pressure will increase and the pressure will penetrate. Dust will enter the internal structure of the equipment and block the oil filter and oil filter. Separator core, causing grease to change, server damage.
- If the oil filter is not regularly replaced, with the increase of the pressure difference between the front and rear, the residual oil will decrease, and the temperature of the exhaust pipe of the engine will gradually rise, causing the machine to shut down. If the pressure difference between front, back, left and right is too large to cause penetration, pollutants will enter the internal structure of the equipment, block the oil separator core, and damage the server.
- The core of the oil separator is not regularly replaced. With the expansion of the pressure difference between the front and rear, the current of the main motor increases and the displacement decreases. If the pressure difference between the front and rear is too large, causing penetration, the grease will leak due to the gas entering the pipeline, and the temperature of the exhaust pipe of the server will rise, causing the server to shut down.
- If the pump oil throttle valve is not cleaned regularly, blockage will occur, and a small part of the separated oil will enter the pipeline along with the gas, resulting in a lot of oil consumption.
- Irregular lubrication of the bearings of the main motor will cause damage to the rolling bearings, and the main motor will be burned if the situation is serious.
- Regular cleaning of the generator set is also very important, especially the dust adhering to the cooling tower. If it is not cleaned for a long time, it will cause the temperature of the exhaust pipe of the server to rise and shut down.
7.After the screw air compressor has been running for some time, check and maintain it. In addition to the quarterly and annual maintenance, the inspection, adjustment, and tightening of daily oil levels, filters, pipe connectors, server exhaust pipe temperature, valves and other accessories are all part of maintenance.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider