Reasons for automatic shutdown of screw air compressors
In the air compressor maintenance equipment, the daily maintenance of the air compressor is a very important link, but the machine will inevitably stop when there is no sign, resulting in huge loss of benefits. In our daily life, we learn about the inspection and maintenance of machines. Fault analysis of automatic shutdown after the air compressor is loaded:
- Check whether the voltage is normal. If it is not correct, it needs to be improved.
- Whether the wiring of the screw air compressor is loose. Connect the wires.
- Remove the loading solenoid valve to see if it still has a closing fault. Otherwise, the solenoid valve is shorted. At this point, we only need to replace the solenoid valve.
- Check that the motor and contactor are in the middle. If the contactor fails to pick up, it will stop under load. If there’s nothing wrong with the contactor, it’s that the circuit board’s pulse signal doesn’t stay absorbed. Replace the circuit board.
- There is a problem with the control panel of the screw air compressor. The output signal cannot keep the contactor engaged. Stop at the mention of loading. The screw air compressor stopped suddenly, without any signs and reasons, without any failure.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider