Why choose Air Compressor Dryer (?
Get a refrigerated air dryer to help easily provide continuous dry air to your compressed air supply line. Refrigerated compressed air dryers work by cooling the air that enters the compressor, helping the water vapor in the air to condensate and drain out. Providing dry air can help protect your pneumatic piping, tools, and equipment.
Advantages of Refrigerated Air Dryer
1. The aluminum plate-fin heat exchanger is formed by overlapping multi-layer corrugated fins and partitions. The spacing between the fins is small and the number of layers is large, so the heat exchange area is large. There is a very little gap for airflow between the sheets. Therefore, its application method is different from that of shell-and-tube heat exchangers, and it is necessary to consider avoiding the risk of “ice blockage”.
2. Most of the steam-water separation of aluminum plate-fin heat exchangers adopts stainless steel wire mesh filtration and separation, which has the advantages of simple structure and high steam-water separation efficiency. Stainless steel wire mesh is generally made of SST304 material, which has high strength and corrosion resistance.
3. Thermostatic expansion valve, and hot gas bypass valve can realize the precise operation and durability of the refrigeration system. The expansion valve controls the injection of liquid refrigerant into the evaporator and protects the compressor motor from the liquid refrigerant. A thermal expansion valve allows you to maintain a constant superheat (or refrigerant level) under varying load conditions in your refrigeration system to save energy.
4. Perfect control and protection device
- Condenser fan control through temperature and pressure sensing o Sensor failure alarm
- High or low-pressure dew point indication
- Compressor overload protection
- Refrigerant high-temperature protection, which can stop the compressor when the discharge temperature is too high
- Evaporator ice block automatic start and stop