- The gas storage tank and air compressor are placed in a well-ventilated working place, and a humid environment is prohibited. There must be no welding operations within 20 meters around, and pay attention to regular cleaning.
- Keep 0 load when starting, otherwise it may cause failure and shutdown due to excessive current.
- Peripheral accessories of the gas storage tank, such as pressure gauges, safety valves, etc., need to be checked regularly once a year.
- The pressure capping data of the gas storage tank shall not exceed the design pressure on the nameplate.
- When the temperature of the cylinder is abnormal, do not add cold water to it immediately, but let the machine cool down to 60 degrees naturally before doing this operation.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider