Permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor knowledge
Permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor matters needing attention:
- The operation, repair and maintenance of air compressor accessories shall be carried out by qualified personnel.
- When disassembling high temperature components, wait until the temperature has cooled to the ambient temperature before proceeding.
- It is recommended to use screw compressor oil. Lubricants of different grades are not allowed to be mixed. Lubricants of different grades are not allowed to be mixed.
- Do not modify or add any device to the compressor without the permission of the manufacturer.
- The original spare parts of the compressor are specially designed and manufactured. It is recommended to use the spare parts of the air compressor factory.
- It is not allowed to block the suction port of the compressor during operation.
- Unless it has been indicated that it can be used for breathing, it is not allowed to use compressed air for breathing.
- The compressor cannot be operated under the condition of exceeding the specified pressure and specified temperature.
- Once the compressor is found to be working abnormally, the compressor should be stopped immediately and the abnormality should be eliminated in time.
- Use the correct tools to maintain and repair the compressor.
- After maintenance and before starting up, make sure that all safety devices have been reinstalled and tools have been removed from the compressor.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider