Pay attention to high exhaust temperature faults when the screw air compressor is shut down
- Press the OFF button, and after 10 to 15 seconds, the intelligent controller will stop according to the pre-programmed program. The motor will stop. Avoid direct shutdown of the air compressor under heavy load;
- When necessary, press the emergency stop switch (red button) to cut off the main controller and contactor power.
- After the screw air compressor is stopped, it cannot be started immediately. It needs to wait for about 1 to 2 minutes, and the system will automatically discharge the internal pressure to prevent the motor from being damaged by heavy load.
- After the air compressor is debugged, adjust the pressure and other parameters according to the actual situation, and set it to the automatic control mode. In general, users do not need to adjust by themselves. High exhaust temperature is a common failure of screw air compressor and rod air compressor, and its harm is also great. The long-term operation of the equipment under the condition of high exhaust temperature mainly has the following hazards:
(1) The higher the exhaust temperature, the larger the gap left by the compressor to consider the expansion, and the lower the efficiency of the compressor, resulting in the still consumption of electric energy and the decrease of gas production;
(2), reduce the service life of oil; screw air compressor
(3) High exhaust temperature will cause more lubricating oil to be in the gas phase, increasing the difficulty of oil separation, resulting in more oil entering the gas supply network, not only greatly increasing fuel consumption, but also reducing the quality of gas supply, which may affect Quality of gas equipment;
（4）The long-term operation of the equipment under the condition of high exhaust temperature will reduce the service life.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider