Air compressors can be divided into low-pressure air compressors and high-pressure air compressors according to the level of pressure. Exhaust pressure refers to the highest pressure of the air compressor exhaust gas, generally expressed in bar or Mpa, 1bar=0.1 Mpa users often refer to the pressure unit as: Kg (kg), 1bar=1Kg. A low-pressure air compressor refers to an air compressor with an exhaust pressure lower than 0.5 Mpa.
Common problems before starting to use low-pressure air compressors:
- Check the three-phase power supply and the oil level of the air compressor. The normal oil level should be in the green area of the oil level gauge. If the oil level is found to be insufficient, immediately add lubricating oil for the low-pressure air compressor to the required value.
- Check the operation panel of the air compressor to see if there is any abnormality. If the panel shows that the equipment has stopped, it is normal.
- Open the outlet gate valve of the air compressor. After the above inspection is correct, it can be used normally.
Common problems in running the whole process:
- After starting up, check whether the low-pressure air compressor has abnormal dynamics and vibrations, whether there is oil leakage, air leakage and other problems, and it must be repaired in time if any abnormality is found.
- Pay attention to check the oil level when the air compressor is working. When the equipment is in operation, it is normal for the oil level to decrease after the shutdown. If the oil quantity is too low and the temperature of the exhaust pipe remains high, stop the machine immediately to replenish the lubricating oil;
- The condensed water that will be generated during the operation of the air compressor should be discharged on time. The specific discharge time can be adjusted according to the climate and air humidity. It is recommended to at least once a day.
- During the operation, check the voltage, current, outlet gas pressure, outlet exhaust temperature, oil level and other parameters every 1 to 2 hours.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider