Effects of air compressor vibration:
- Cause failures such as cylinder pulling and tile burning.
- Increase equipment power consumption and waste energy.
- Make noise and affect the surrounding environment and workers.
- Cause instrument failure and affect the stability of normal operation.
- The wear of the frictional contact surface is accelerated, and the service life of the equipment is greatly shortened.
Preventive measures to reduce air compressor vibration:
- Place a cushion on the bottom of the air compressor.
- The concentricity between the air compressor and the electric motor or diesel engine should be calibrated correctly.
- Pay attention to the fixing device of the equipment, if it is loose, it should be adjusted in time.
- Check the static balance and dynamic balance of moving parts, otherwise it will cause congenital vibration factors.
- The foundation installation should be carried out in strict accordance with the design drawings. There is no rigid connection between the foundation and any structure of the building.
- Due to the vibration caused by air flow pulsation, auxiliary equipment and pipelines must have firm supports and fixtures. Cantilever random frames shall be reinforced with brackets and plugged with shims.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider