How to deal with the sudden shutdown of the cold dryer during operation
As the key post-processing equipment of the screw air compressor, the cold dryer plays a key role in the production quality of the company. If the freeze dryer shuts down, it will inevitably affect the production of the enterprise. In order to reduce the occurrence of such risks, it is necessary for everyone to be familiar with the reasons for the shutdown of the cold dryer during operation, and to deal with it according to the specific reasons. Generally, the key reasons for the sudden shutdown of the screw air compressor cold dryer during operation are as follows:
1) Wrap the air compressor control panel, power distribution cabinet and other electrical equipment with plastic paper or tin foil to prevent air intrusion;
2) When the air compressor is shut down, the water in the water cooler and the after-cooling tower should be drained cleanly to prevent the cooling tower from freezing and cracking under low temperature conditions;
3) If there is a fault before the air compressor stops, it should be repaired and then put away to prevent emergency applications in the future;
4) After the air compressor is shut down for two or three days, drain the condensed water in the gas tank, water cooler and after-cooling tower.
In addition to the above procedures, the following solutions must be done if the screw air compressor has been shut down for more than 3 months:
1) Close all openings of the air compressor to prevent moisture and dust from entering;
2) Replace the grease of the air compressor before stopping, and run it for 30 minutes, and exhaust the condensed water in the bucket and water cooler after two or three days;
3) Drain the condensed water;
4) Store the air compressor in a dry place with little dust.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider