As an important form of energy generation, air compressors are widely used in various industries, and there are many details in their maintenance. Proper maintenance can prolong the service life of the air compressor. Therefore, how to manage the air compressor room also plays a certain role in the maintenance of the air compressor. How to manage the factory air compressor room, here are some suggestions:
1. A wide and well-lit place should be selected to facilitate the space and lighting required for the operation, maintenance and repair of the air compressor.
2. The ground in the air compressor room must be flat and hard (generally a cement floor is enough). At the same time, care should be taken to keep the ground clean and free of debris, especially flammable and explosive materials. Fire extinguishers and other facilities should be equipped to make the machine room safety is guaranteed.
3. The placement of the air compressor should be careful not to be close to the wall, and a certain distance should be reserved to ensure a certain ventilation and maintenance space, which is also conducive to the maintenance and maintenance of the air compressor.
4. The air compressor room should maintain a certain ambient temperature, which should not be higher than 35°C and should not be lower than 0°C. Note that the temperature of the air compressor room should be kept as low as possible, as the air compressor will absorb higher temperature air and reduce the exhaust air volume.
5. The place where the computer room is located should be kept dry, with good ventilation, less dust, and fresh air. Try to avoid dusty, oily, and humid environments to reduce damage to the air compressor and prolong its service life. The compressor inhales corrosive gases, paint molecules and gases containing explosive or unstable chemical components or steam, so as not to endanger the air compressor users or cause rapid damage to the unit.
6. The operator should only operate and maintain the air compressor after reading the operation manual. When there is a change (including the operating status), the after-sales service personnel of the equipment must be notified immediately. At ordinary times, attention should be paid to regular maintenance and maintenance of various parts of the air compressor, so that the machinery and equipment are in the best operating condition.
7. It is strictly forbidden to bump the pressure pipes in the air compressor room, and it is strictly forbidden to disassemble and assemble under the condition of electrification and pressure.
8. Even under a reasonable use environment, the compressed air will still contain a large amount of water and a small amount of oil, which will reduce the production efficiency and product quality of the factory, let alone use untreated air directly for breathing or Food contact, so the corresponding compressed air purification treatment equipment must be installed.
Sollant Focus on Energy Saving