The reason why the air compressor does not work
During the operation of the air compressor, there will be many problems, including the failure of the air compressor to start. When the air compressor cannot be started, there may be some reason:
- Mechanical failure.
- Motor failure, aging insulation layer, high temperature, resulting in poor insulation effect and leakage.
- Check whether the fuse is burnt out and blown, causing the circuit to be blocked and unable to power on.
- The contactor or inverter is faulty, the internal parts are in contact, the work is not good, the electric shock is melted, and arcing occurs.
- The sensor is faulty, the pressure sensor or temperature sensor may be in poor contact, the wiring is reversed or even damaged, resulting in the failure of the air compressor to start.
- Improper operation or wrong operation causes the air compressor to fail to start.
- Check whether the power supply and voltage of the unit are normal. If the unit voltage is too low, the air compressor cannot be started.
- PLC control failure, the program may have code errors, code confusion, or static failures lead to component circuit failures
- Check if all wiring ports are loose or tightened
- The motor is blocked, over-currented, insufficiently lubricated, or a foreign object is stuck on the machine head, which makes the current too large and the air compressor cannot be started.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider