1. The working environment of the air compressor should be kept clean and dry. The gas storage tank must be placed in a well-ventilated place, and sunlight exposure and high-temperature baking are strictly prohibited.
2. The installation of power wires for air compressors must comply with the requirements of safe electricity use regulations, repeated grounding is firm, and the action of the electric shock protector is sensitive. If there is a power failure during operation, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and restarted after the power is received.
3. When starting, it must be carried out under no-load condition. After the operation is normal, it will gradually enter the load operation.
4. Before opening the air supply valve, the gas pipeline should be connected well, and the gas pipeline should be kept smooth and not twisted.
5. The maximum pressure in the gas storage tank should not exceed the nameplate, and the safety valve should be sensitive and effective.
6. There should be no abnormal sound or overheating of the intake and exhaust valves, bearings and other components.
7. When one of the following situations is found, stop the machine immediately for inspection, and work only after finding out the cause and eliminating the fault: water leakage, air leakage, electric leakage or sudden interruption of cooling water; the indication value of pressure gauge, thermometer and ammeter exceeds the specified value; The air pressure suddenly rises, the exhaust valve and safety valve fail; there is abnormal noise in the machine or strong sparks occur in the motor brush.
8. When using compressed air to blow and wash parts, it is strictly forbidden to point the air outlet at the human body or other equipment.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider