The air filter of the air compressor is a device that removes particulate impurities in the air. If the inhaled air contains dust and other impurities during work, it will aggravate the wear of the parts, so the air compressor must be equipped with an air filter. The air filter of the air compressor consists of two parts: the filter element and the housing. The main requirements of the air filter of the air compressor are high filtration efficiency, low flow resistance, and continuous use for a long time without maintenance.
Air compressor air filter is mainly used in pneumatic machinery, internal combustion machinery and other fields. Its function is to provide clean air for these mechanical equipment, so as to prevent these mechanical equipment from inhaling air with impurity particles during work and increasing the probability of abrasion and damage. The working requirement of the air filter is to be able to undertake high-efficiency air filtration work, not to add too much resistance to the air flow, and to be able to work continuously for a long time.
When choosing to purchase an air compressor air filter, it must be considered comprehensively, and a suitable air compressor air filter should be reasonably selected according to the specific situation. The selection principles are as follows:
1. According to the cleanliness and purification standards required in the room, determine the efficiency of the air filtration of the last stage of the air compressor, and reasonably select the combined stages of the air compressor and the efficiency of each stage. If general purification is required indoors, primary-effect filters can be used; if medium purification is required indoors, two-stage filters of primary effect and medium effect should be used; if ultra-clean purification is required indoors, three-stage filters of primary effect, medium effect and high efficiency should be used Stage purification and filtration, and should reasonably and properly match the efficiency of the filters at all levels. If the efficiency of the adjacent two-stage filters is too different, the previous stage filter will not be able to protect the latter stage filter.
2. Correctly measure the dust content and dust particle characteristics of outdoor air. Because the filter is to filter and purify the outdoor air and send it into the room, the dust content of the outdoor air is a very important data. Especially in multi-stage purification and filtration treatment, when selecting a pre-filter, it should be determined after comprehensive consideration of factors such as the use environment, spare parts costs, operating energy consumption, maintenance and supply.
3. Correctly determine the filter characteristics. The characteristics of the filter are mainly filtration efficiency, resistance, penetration rate, dust holding capacity, filtration wind speed and processing air volume, etc. If conditions permit, filters with high efficiency, low resistance, large dust holding capacity, moderate filtering wind speed, large processing air volume, convenient manufacturing and installation, and low price should be selected as much as possible. This is the need for economic analysis that comprehensively considers one-time investment, secondary investment and energy efficiency ratio when selecting air compressor air filter.
4. Analyze the properties of dusty gas. The properties of the dusty gas related to the selection of air compressor air filter are mainly temperature, humidity, acid and alkali and the amount of organic solvent. Because some filters are allowed to be used at high temperatures, while some filters can only work at normal temperature and humidity, and the amount of acid, alkali and organic solvents in the dusty gas will affect the performance and efficiency of the air compressor air filter .
In addition, whether the air filter of the air compressor needs to be replaced is also determined according to the actual service life of the air filter of the air compressor and the air quality of the air compressor environment.
1. The actual use time has reached the service life. The actual service life of the air filter element is usually 2000 hours, and it should be replaced when it expires. If the actual air quality is better, it can also be extended appropriately according to the actual condition of the filter element, but at most The extension shall not exceed 1000 hours.
2. If the environmental condition of the air compressor is poor, its service time should be shortened. Within the design service life, it should be replaced immediately after the clogging alarm.
3. If the air compressor air filter is used for an extended period of time, it will be harmful. The actual compression ratio of the unit will increase, the load of the main engine will increase, the life of the main engine will decrease, and the damage of the filter element will cause foreign objects to enter the main engine, causing the main engine to lock up or even be scrapped.
Sollant Focus on Energy Saving