What is the function of cleaning the oil circuit system of the air compressor?
During use, the “three filters and one oil” need to be replaced and maintained regularly, and the oil circuit system needs to be cleaned when the time comes. After the air compressor unit has been running for 8000 hours or about two years, the unit should be cleaned before changing the lubricating oil. Disassemble the main engine, soak it in cleaning agent, and then clean and soak the oil and gas barrel, cooler and main oil circuit components. Clean up the long-term accumulated coking and carbon deposits in the oil circuit system of the air compressor. After the oil circuit is cleaned, it has the following effects:
- Clean up the oil sludge, grease and carbon deposits in the oil circuit of the air compressor, so that the air compressor can run smoothly and the service life can be extended.
- Increase heat conduction to prevent high temperature shutdown caused by excessive heat accumulation.
- Reduce equipment accidents caused by carbon deposition and coking, the oil filter and oil-gas separator are smooth, and the gas volume is sufficient.
- The operating temperature is reduced and the service life of the lubricating oil is long.
- Reduce the frictional resistance, reduce the energy consumption of the air compressor and save energy.
- After the inside of the air compressor is cleaned, add new lubricating oil and it can operate normally.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider